Registered user since Thu 20 Aug 2015
Name: Tobias Wrigstad
Bio: I am an associate professor at Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden.
Affiliation: Uppsala University
Personal website: http://wrigstad.com
Research interests: Type systems, programming language design and implementation, object-oriented and functional programming, concurrent programming and automatic parallelization, active objects, meta-programming, dynamic programming languages, ownership types and aliasing.
SPLASH 2016 Activities
- Session Chair of Typing and Transpilation (part of NOOL 2016)
- ERC member in External Program Committee for SPLASH 2016 OOPSLA
- Author of Actors and Hot Objects within the NOOL-track in NOOL 2016
- Committee Member in Organizing Committee for NOOL 2016
- Committee Member in Program Committee for SPLASH 2016 Workshops
- Committee Member in Sponsorship Committee for SPLASH 2016
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile