Registered user since Tue 22 Mar 2016
Name: Sandrine Blazy
Bio: I am professor in the computer science department of the University of Rennes 1. I am in charge of the research master in computer science. Previously, I was in charge of the M2 SSI graduate curriculum dedicated to information system security.
I am a member of CELTIQUE, a joint project-team with Inria Rennes Bretagne Atlantique and the IRISA UMR 6074 laboratory. In 2012 and 2013, I was scientific director of the language and software engineering department of IRISA.
My research activities concern the formal verification using the Coq proof assistant of program transformations and semantic properties of programming languages, such as those found in the CompCert compiler. I teach mechanized semantics (in Coq), functional programming (in OCaml), formal methods (using the Why3 tool), and software vulnerabilities. I am coordinator of the LTP (Languages, Types, Proofs) group of the French GDR GPL. This group is funded by CNRS and meets twice a year in a French city.
Affiliation: IRISA / University of Rennes 1
Personal website: http://www.irisa.fr/celtique/blazy/
SPLASH 2016 Activities
- Session Chair of Session 3 (part of SPLASH 2016 PLMW)
- Session Chair of Session 1 (part of SPLASH 2016 PLMW)
- Session Chair of Reception (part of SPLASH 2016 PLMW)
- PLMW Co-Chair in Organizing Committee for SPLASH 2016 PLMW
- Committee Member in Program Committee for GPCE 2016
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile