Registered user since Mon 8 Jun 2015
Name: Stephen Chong
Bio: Stephen Chong is an Associate Professor of Computer Science in the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Steve’s research focuses on programming languages, information security, and the intersection of these two areas. He is the recipient of an NSF CAREER award, an AFOSR Young Investigator award, and a Sloan Research Fellowship. He received a PhD from Cornell University, and a bachelor’s degree from Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Country: United States
Affiliation: Harvard University
Personal website: http://people.seas.harvard.edu/~chong/
Research interests: Programming languages, Information security, Language-based security.
SPLASH 2016 Activities
- Author of Automatic Enforcement of Expressive Security Policies using Enclaves within the OOPSLA-track in SPLASH 2016
- Committee Member in Program Committee for SPLASH 2016 OOPSLA
- Committee Member in Program Committee for SPLASH 2016 Workshops
- Author of Extensible Access Control with Authorization Contracts within the OOPSLA-track in SPLASH 2016
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile